Friday, December 7, 2012

Food Stamp Challenge Day 4

Alright, I admit it.
I stink at taking pictures of what I eat.
I'm a grab and go person I guess.


Anyhoo Day Four of the Food Stamp Challenge:

Breakfast: 1 cheese stick (.39 different brand)


Total Breakfast .39

Lunch: 1 slice deli turkey sample from publix
1 slice american cheese from publix (sample too) 
1 slice asiago sample (sample)
1 cranberry juice bottle (1.00, mini bottle)

Lunch total: 1$





Dinner, 1 slice Digiorno Pizza (left over from yesterday) .50
3 Glasses water with lemon wedge .24



Dinner total .74


Snack: 1/2 cup natural canned corn, no salt added. -** .20
***I actually got these for .10 cents a can because of couponing, but I will use shelf price for this purpose



Butter pat for corn .20

Snack total: .40

Daily Total 2.33



This is a lot harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment