Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Food Stamp Challenge Day 2 Meal

I didn't think.. I switched phone carriers today (BYE BYE SPRINT YOU SUCK!!!!) back to Verizon and I didn't think to switch my photos over before I switched and factory reset my old phone.

Before you try to say something--- my phone is work subsidized. I pay less for my high end cell phone each month than I could get on a prepaid line though ANYWHERE. Its less than 60$ a month tax included-- which is a steal especially with Tennessee's 9.5% sales tax.

I promise to put pics up tomorrow.

Today's food:

Breakfast: 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese & 2 (16oz) glasses of water

Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 glass water

Dinner: 2 oz chicken breast (in the oven) wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves, 3 glasses (16oz) of water (I drink 45 minutes AFTER meals)

Snack 1 Tangerine (23 cents)

I'm not even close to hungry, but I have a lap band. I don't get hungry very often and when I do I'm easily satiated. I can't imagine doing this challenge without my band, or without refrigeration cooking again. I'm not sure how I managed the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment